Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[Shincheonji Truth] Heaven School

Goodbye!! I'm off to Heaven School~!!

 This was written by a husband, whose wife is a member of Shincheonji Church in Cheonju.
It's a Sunday morning, and my wife is busy as usual.
She gets breakfast ready and goes out into the garden, picking lettuces while humming to a song. What is it that makes her excited all the time? After I finish my breakfast, as if my wife was waiting for me to be done, she asks me, "Please drive me to the bus stop so I can go to Heaven School."

Since it took about 30 minutes to walk from our house to the bus stop, my wife moves more busily on days she goes to church.

To be honest, I don't understand her. I scolded her saying, "Why take time to go all the way to Cheongju when you can just go to the Catholic Church right next to us?" My wife just smiles and retorts, “I am still a child, so I must go to Heaven School no matter how far it is."

Our family has been going to Catholic Church since a long time ago.
So, there was no way that I was going to be happy about my wife going to a church far away which I had no knowledge about. But what can I do when she persists on going. When I drive her to the bus stop so she can go to Heaven School, in a moment with a happy look on her face, she waves goodbye saying, "Goodbye. I’m off to Heaven School."
But where is this Heaven School?
Is it called Heaven School because it's really in heaven?
Then one day, I found out that my wife was going to a place called Shincheonji Church of Jesus. Some people came to the store early in the morning leaving a newspaper behind that said, "City of Truth, Beautiful Shincheonji." It was the church's newspaper.

Without opening it up to take a look at it, I crumbled it up and threw it away in the trash can. My wife, who was watching from afar, jumped up surprised and rebuked me saying, "Why are you throwing this away? This is the advertising newspaper that our church members left!"
I have heard unpleasant rumors regarding Shincheonji around me, so I was uncomfortable knowing that my wife was going to such a place. My wife sensed my uneasiness, and thoroughly explained to me what place Shincheonji Church and who the Chairman Man Hee Lee exactly was.  She also bragged saying that only those whom God loved could go to Shinchonji.
My wife was actually one hotheaded woman. She became easily angered and yelled a lot as well. She was the type of person who didn't listen to other people’s words but was busy displaying her own.
However, my wife is now gentle and listens to other people. She has changed into a person with composure. Even for me, as her husband, I would have to admit that there was a big change to an extent where I would sometimes suspect her to be the right person.
The change in my wife definitely began when she started to go to Shincheonji.
So, it seems right to me that my wife was going to Heaven School, as she greeted me every morning. I mean, look at the way it’s changed a person.
Today as well, my wife is sitting at her desk with the Bible open,
reviewing the things she's learned at Heaven School.
Regardless, my wife is just as lovable and far more trustworthy than ever.

The place where God’s family, whose beauty is beyond that of angels, has gathered, we are the City of Truth, Beautiful Shincheonji. 

2 comments:

  1. I also done with the education

    i know true will of God is in SCJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a romor is just a romor. I'm happy to hear and realize the word of God from Shincheonji Church of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete