Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Prayer for all to hear the words of life-Prayer by a member of Shinchonji

Father God,
I would like to thank you for your mercy and grace, which you bestowed upon me that I would be so blessed to hear the word of the opened scroll at this time of Revelation’s fulfilment!
Father God, I pray that I would be changed into more of your image and likeness through your word of truth. Please wash me daily with your word.
Where I am lacking, please transform me by the renewing of my mind by your word.
Heavenly father, please also use me to help others hear this word of testimony. Please give them eyes to see and ears to hear, just like the disciples had towards Jesus’ words at the first coming. Please prepare their hearts and remove the weeds that have been sown in them from the evil one.
Please protect those with hungry hearts for this word. Please protect them from the lies that Satan has instilled into others, who call what they do not understand as a cult or of the devil. Please help them to realize that they need to humble themselves and verify with scripture that this is the word of truth.
Heavenly father, please guide people out of Babylon, those who have been drunk with the maddening wine of adulteries. Please lead them according to your light and truth, so that they would be in the place where you promised to dwell forever—Mt. Zion.
Thank you, Father, for the work of Jesus on the cross, which atoned for our sins, and it is with Jesus’ blood that we have been able to become a kingdom of priests and a kingdom at this time. May the spiritual blood of Jesus refine us and wash the robes of our hearts.
I pray all of these things in the name of Jesus,
 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment