Monday, May 13, 2013

[Shinchonji meaning of the gospels] HOPE is coming

Romans 8:18-24: I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[a] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.



The words of this song make me examine my heart and how desperately I hunger for God’s will… How much am I doing to understand God’s heart, not only expecting him to hear and understand mine? How much does my spirit groan and yearn for what God wants? Let’s be the people who can prove to God that we are indeed trustworthy of the precious life and gift of truth he has given us! (Luke 19:17)

“If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy (Philippians 3:20)

I can only conclude that I was not made for here (Psalm 100:3)
If the flesh that I fight is at best only light and momentary,(Psalm 90:10)
then of course I’ll feel nude when to where I’m destined I’m compared”

“I will sigh and with all creation groan as I wait for hope to come for me” (Romans 8:22)

“For we, we are not long here
 Our time is but a breath, so we better breathe it
 And I, I was made to live, I was made to love, I was made to know you(John 17:3)

Hope is coming for me,
Hope, He’s coming” (Romans 5:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment