Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[Shinchonji Word] Let’s Ask Ourselves



Will I be going to heaven or will I end up in the Abyss (hell)?
According to the Bible and specifically Rv 20:12, a person is judged by their acts and gets sent to either the Kingdom of Heaven or to the Abyss.
 
Have I acted according to God's will as written in Mt 7:21-27?
 
God promised through Jeremiah to "plant an offspring" (Jer 31:27), and about 600 years later in Jesus' first coming He planted the offspring as promised and promised again to harvest (Mt 13:24-30, 39-40). Since then about two thousand years have passed and today the harvesting is happening.
Have I been harvested, sealed with the words and do I belong to the promised nation of the twelve tribes? (Rv 14; Rv 7).
 
Have I received the twelve blessings in Revelation 2 and 3, and do I know the one who overcomes to whom God, His Kingdom and Jesus will come to and be with? (Rv 3:12, 21).
 
Do I know the three mysteries of Revelation, the three plagues, and the three pastors?
 
In Rv 17 and 18, kings and people all drank the wine of adulteries and all nations fell. It is this very wine which the merchants of the earth traded and exchanged for great wealth. Do you know what kind of wine this wine of adulteries is, a wine for the wedding house of the devil?
 
In Rv 21, what is the difference between the new heaven and earth and first heaven and earth?
Am I a person of the new heaven and new earth or a person of the first heaven and the first earth? This happens all during the time of Revelation.
 
As described in Rv 22:18-19, no one can enter the kingdom of heaven if they add or take away words of the prophecy of Revelation, but instead receive plagues.
Have I truly not added to or taken away words from the book of Revelation?

No comments:

Post a Comment