Sunday, June 16, 2013

[Shincheonji Truth] The light from the east



I have seen a true light in the east and I would like to introduce him to my fellow Christians in confirmation of what I have seen.
          The true light is the light mentioned in the Bible and I saw him in Korea. God fulfilled through Moses and Joshua what he prophesied to Abraham. God fulfilled through Jesus what he prophesied through the many prophets in the Old Testament. Once more, God is fulfilling what he prophesied through Jesus in the New Testament in Korea. I have seen it and I have confirmed that it is true.
          This person has mastered the Bible, which proves that he has received the spirit of truth. He is the one who has received the book of revelation as recorded in Rev 10. He testifies the fulfillment of the New Testament prophecies just like Apostle John. I believe that it is worth your time to see for yourself if what I am saying is true if you seek the hope of the New Testament.
          I pray that the Lord's spirit will fill those who read this article. May God's kingdom and the blessing of eternal life recorded in the New Testament be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment