Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[Shinchoncji] Quote of Man Hee Lee

 


Let us all bear fruit and quickly complete God's kingdom.
I am now struggling to the point of not being able to move, if it wasn't for the strength God gives me. Let us all bear fruit to repay God's grace. Let us be complimented by God.

Let us become people the angels cannot contain themselves in wanting to help. I want to live in paradise. I am sick and tired of this!
Cho-rak-do (paradise) no one in the world has ever tasted, much greater than any worldly joy...  is the joy I want to feel quickly… please.
Let us be awake a little more and be careful with our words and actions.
Let us ask God a little more.
We can do it.
We are proud people of Shinchonji!

7 comments:

  1. I am proud people of Shinchonji*^* Thank GOD! Without your grace, I can't take a breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fit of Faith criticism and believing what is right rather than biblical and see properly learn the will of God in the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open up your mind and find the truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :▶
      When I open my heart, I can understand what he says....Yes, I should be changed as a man who ask God a little more.
      Thank you so much for sharing his saying.♥

      Delete
  4. I am thankful for the history dof the God's love and the Holy spirit which is big and surptising and I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nobody who doesn't want to live in paradise. And what can make paradise is only the truth in the bible. If this truth is within Shincheonji, I wanna join there too..

    ReplyDelete