Tuesday, March 19, 2013

[Shinchonji] What could I do...?



This song was once one of my favorite praise songs before hearing the revealed word of Shinchonji. It is a very pretty song and God truly is the Almighty Creator. God and Jesus have both sacrificed so much for us that it really makes one stand in awe of their love for us.

However, hearing this song after having studied at the Zion Mission Center, I can actually answer the question that is repeatedly asked in this song: “What could I say? What could I do?”

Besides just saying “Thank you” with my lips, I can give my life for the work of God, which is the work of healing all nations (Rev 22:2). God desires to complete the work of restoration and recreation (Rev 21:3~5) and I can now actively take part rather than merely stand in awe of God. I can do so by sharing this revealed word that is given by the promised pastor and really offer my heart and all of myself for God’s service.

I am truly grateful for God, Jesus, and the One who Overcomes who have been constantly working hard to restore all creation (Jn 5:17). The very least I can do is offer myself completely to that same work.

No comments:

Post a Comment