Tuesday, March 12, 2013

[Shinchonji] Requirements for Heaven

When I look back and think about how God changed my life since I am in
 Shinchonji I’m amazed.

I grew up in a christian family and naturally believed in the Bible
 and went to church every sunday. I knew most Bible stories but never
 understood deeper passages in the Bible. I tried getting deeper into
 the Bible and understanding even the book of Revelation but I failed.
 Evantually it wasn’t really important to me because I grew up with the
 thought that it was enough to believe in Jesus and that he died for my
 sins. In my thinking that was the only requirement to be able to go to
 heaven.


However I was always wondering what God’s actual will was because I
 knew that there was more than ”this”. I just didn’t know what to
 look for.

I started searching and asking questions like: ”Why are there so many
 different denominations and churches and ways interpreting the Bible
 when there is only one Bible and one Jesus? Every church has different
 ways of worshiping God – is this God’s will?” But I never got
 pleasing answers.

When I knew about Shinchonji, I finally found the truth, the eternal life I was
 always reading about in the Bible. I’m so happy that I’m with
 Shinchonji and I can’t thank God enough. Now when I pray to God my
 Father he actually hears my prayers and gives an answer. Finally I
 know what God wants from me and what I have to do to become his
 priest.

If you want to find the truth, understand the whole Bible and live
 eternally with God and His Kingdom I encourage you to come and find
 out for yourself. It’s worth it – I promise!

1 comment:

  1. 신천지 the revelation of the word, the best of mankind from death that leads to life, and the truth is the Word of God.

    ReplyDelete