Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why should study the Bible to begin with?

  • The Bible study
          Why should study the Bible to begin with?
  • The reason for studying the Bible
          What's written in the Bible is the will of God that is yet to be fulfilled

Now, Let's study hard!

  • Mt 7:21
Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom for heaven,
but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

  • Hos 4:6
My people are destroyed from lack of knowldge.
Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests: because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

knowledge in his Words, means the knowledge of the Bible.

  • Jn 17:3
Now this is eternal life:
That they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

It's only the Bible can know God, and know his sent Jesus. Isn't it?

So, we know the correct understanding of the Bible.




No comments:

Post a Comment